Smart. Savvy. Engaging. Effective. I'm the writer you want.
Welcome to terrylevine.com. In addition to my lifelong passion for the written word, I'm a thinker with a proven ability to grasp core strategic challenges. And I'm a doer who can develop the creative communications you're looking for.
I have more than 20 years' writing experience in journalism, politics and corporate communications, as well as agency and freelance advertising. That includes 16 years as an award-winning copywriter in B2B and B2C direct response, broadcast, digital and print, developing ideas that get noticed and campaigns that persuade customers to buy what you're selling. (Here's my résumé.)
My expertise includes the following:
- Direct mail writing, brochure and insert writing
- Print advertising
- Website writing, as well as landing pages, banners, emails and enewsletters
- Corporate blog writing, as well as writing for Facebook and other social media vehicles
- TV, radio and telemarketing script writing
- Point-of-sale retail communications
- Product name and tagline generation
- Sales collateral and corporate communications
- Advertorials and magazine articles
- Speech writing
- Press release writing
- Proofreading and copy editing
Two heads are better than one.
And now I've joined forces with Aris Mantzouranis as a partner in Noggin Advertising, offering a full range of freelance, project or ongoing creative services. So, whether you're looking to design and write a brochure from scratch, craft response-driven emails, a fully integrated marketing campaign or a corporate blog that entertains as well as it sells, let's talk.
Enjoy the site and feel free to contact me any time.
P.S. Check out my blog from time to time for news and musings about the world of advertising, politics and writing.